Doctor Who and the Invisible Enemy (Doctor Who)

by Terrance Dicks | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
ISBN: 0426200543 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Davros-10 of Banyo, Queensland Australia on 6/21/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Davros-10 from Banyo, Queensland Australia on Thursday, June 21, 2007
From the back cover:

"A mysterious cloud drifts menacingly through space...

A sudden energy flash and the Doctor is infected with the Nucleus of a malignant Virus that threatens to destroy his mind.

Meanwhile, on Titan, human slaves prepare the Hive from which the Virus will swarm out and infect the universe.

In search of a cure, Leela takes the Doctor to the Foundation where they make an incredible journey into the Doctor's brain in an attempt to destroy the Nucleus.

But can the Doctor free himself from the Nucleus in time to reach Titan and destroy the Hive? Luckily he has help — in the strangely dog-like shape of a mobile computer called K9..."

Roy Knipe's cover art superbly captures the likeness of the Fourth Doctor, sadly he also paints a rather accurate rendition of the Nucleus "prawn" creature. The canvas size was 275mm by 170mm. The artwork appears in David Howe's Timeframe (Virgin, 1993). The original artwork was sold through Thorogood for £700 in July 2002.

This paperback bears the monochrome Target logro rather than the original coloured roundel.

Journal Entry 2 by Davros-10 at Lutwyche, Queensland Australia on Sunday, June 30, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (6/30/2013 UTC) at Lutwyche, Queensland Australia

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for checking the site out. I hope you enjoy both the book and the site. People all over the world are tracking their books through BookCrossing. While you're here, I'd really appreciate it if you'd make a journal entry for this book so I know that it's safe. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free).

If you do decide to become a BookCrosser please consider using me, Davros-10, as the member who referred you. If you are already familiar with BookCrossing, thanks for picking up the book, I hope it is one you were looking for!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready pass it on to a friend, or leave it "in the wild" for someone else to find. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

Mailed to juli2007. I hope you enjoy it.

Journal Entry 3 by juli2007 at Beachmere, Queensland Australia on Friday, July 05, 2013
Thank you!