Lean Mean Thirteen

by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by TBlack44 of Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on 6/21/2007
Journal Entry 1 by TBlack44 from Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on Thursday, June 21, 2007
I bought this book Tuesday morning at WalMart

Journal Entry 2 by TBlack44 from Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on Thursday, June 21, 2007
This book was another great one in the Stephanie Plum series, but not my favorite. It seems like it kind of slowed during the last few pages, but I like it!

Journal Entry 3 by TBlack44 at Friend in Given To A Friend, Friend -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, June 21, 2007

Released 17 yrs ago (6/21/2007 UTC) at Friend in Given To A Friend, Friend -- Controlled Releases

I gave this book to one of the doctors that I work for who also loves this series!

Journal Entry 4 by TBlack44 from Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on Sunday, July 8, 2007
I got this book back and it's now in the hand of Laurie, a fellow Stephanie Plum lover!!

Released 16 yrs ago (1/15/2008 UTC) at By Mail in By mail / post / courier, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

This book is going out to MaplesFlowers as a RABCK. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

Journal Entry 6 by MaplesFlowers from Nashville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, January 24, 2008
Wow, how great!! Thanks so much. I have to get going on this series!!

Journal Entry 7 by KatCurtis from McMinnville, Tennessee USA on Friday, April 3, 2009
Thanks so much!!!

Journal Entry 8 by KatCurtis at McMinnville, Tennessee USA on Saturday, January 7, 2017
Released to library for sale or circulation.