The End of the Alphabet

by C.S. Richardson | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by symphonicca of Ottawa, Ontario Canada on 6/19/2007
Journal Entry 1 by symphonicca from Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Sent to me up in Huancavelica, Peru by the fabulous vanmoe--- what would I do without you?

Looks intriguing and am very much looking forward to reading it!!

From the inside cover: "Stylish, witty, joyous and moving, 'The end of the Alphabet' is a magical, deeply romantic story about an everyday life defined by extraordinary love."

____________________________

Update: Started reading July 7, 2007

Journal Entry 2 by symphonicca from Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Monday, July 16, 2007
I finished this book a few days ago but am just journalling now. I really enjoyed this book--- the character development is subtle, but in the end of this short book you are totally in love with both of the characters, and their touching relationship. It was exciting in some ways, touching and haunting, frantic and calming at the same time. I will look for more writing by this author---- and will recommend this book to others.

Journal Entry 3 by symphonicca from Ottawa, Ontario Canada on Friday, July 20, 2007
Passed this on to the super awesome jennylouwho, with whom i spent a lovely few days in the niagra region! Thanks for the greatr visit--- hope you enjoy the book!! :)

Journal Entry 4 by jenny-lou-who from St. Catharines, Ontario Canada on Friday, July 20, 2007
Thanks symphonicca!! I look forward to reading this!! Enjoy the rest of your time in Ontario!

Journal Entry 5 by jenny-lou-who at Little Free Library in St. Catharines, Ontario Canada on Thursday, January 21, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (1/21/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library in St. Catharines, Ontario Canada

Left in the little free library in the laneway that intersects Henry and George Streets near Louisa and Catherine Streets.