Something Rotten

by Jasper Fforde | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by Amberkatze of Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on 6/19/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Amberkatze from Wien Bezirk 10 - Favoriten, Wien Austria on Tuesday, June 19, 2007
I got this at the second hand bookstore today. I plan on releasing or trading it at some point.

Released 11 yrs ago (7/2/2007 UTC) at -- Released somewhere in Cardiff in Cardiff, Wales United Kingdom

To celebrate the new 'Thursday Next' book coming out this week I will be releasing this book somewhere in Cardiff! I have no idea when and where yet!

Dear Finder,
Congratulations on finding this book! I hope you enjoy it. I'd be thrilled if you took the time to let me know what you will be doing with this book once you've read it by making a journal entry.
Please note that joining bookcrossing.com is anonymous & free!
kind regards,
Amberkatze

Journal Entry 3 by BC-08080413432 from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, July 27, 2007
I am something of a lapsed bookcrosser - on a recent visit home to Cardiff was quite excited when i found that a bookcrossing bookshelf had sprung up in Coffee no.1. I found this book there. It is the second Thursday Next book that I have read and I felt much the same about it as I did the first. It was entertaining, and I particularly enjoyed feeling smug and annoying about the literary in-jokes, but it felt a little bit like it was trying too hard somehow. Quite good though, worth a read.

I will wild release this somewhere in London as soon as I can get round to it.

Journal Entry 4 by BC-08080413432 from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, July 27, 2007

I will wild release this somewhere in London as soon as I can get round to it.

Journal Entry 5 by BC-08080413432 at on Saturday, July 28, 2007