Miyuki-Chan in Wonderland

by Clamp | Graphic Novels |
ISBN: 159182303x Global Overview for this book
Registered by rschmfem of Manahawkin, New Jersey USA on 6/17/2007
Journal Entry 1 by rschmfem from Manahawkin, New Jersey USA on Sunday, June 17, 2007
This graphic novella is rated OT (Older Teen- Age 16+) for sexually explicit graphics. I have read it. I think the concept is very enlightening but the explicit graphic nature was a little too much for me. Hopefully there is someone who will like it better than me.

Journal Entry 2 by rschmfem at Towne Plaza Shops in Brick, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (6/20/2007 UTC) at Towne Plaza Shops in Brick, New Jersey USA

Famous Dave's Entrance, by the trophies (right side)

Journal Entry 3 by Greyflank from Brick, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Found it hiding behind a cardboard Nascar Driver at Famous Dave's. :-) It was a quick read, if a little repetitive with the cartoon stripping. I will probably send to the next OBCZ I send books to in Florida.

Journal Entry 4 by Greyflank at A postal release in OBCZ RABCK, OBCZ -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (6/27/2007 UTC) at A postal release in OBCZ RABCK, OBCZ -- Controlled Releases

As per Heather's call to stock, this is heading for the Panera's on Town Crossing Drive, Jacksonville, FL! Enjoy!