The Once and Future King

by Terence Hanbury White | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 6/16/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Saturday, June 16, 2007
I have another copy to read, though this one's in much better condition. Bought at a library used book sale.

The whole world knows and loves this book. It is the magical epic of King Arthur and his shining Camelot; of Merlyn and Owl and Guinevere; of beasts who talk and men who fly, of wizardry and war. It is the book of all things lost and wonderful and sad. It is the fantasy masterpiece by which all others are judged.

The movie & play Camelot were based off this book.

I'm going to release it when I go to the movies today.

Journal Entry 2 by wingKateKintailwing at Regal Cinemas Kingstowne 16 in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, June 16, 2007

Released 13 yrs ago (6/16/2007 UTC) at Regal Cinemas Kingstowne 16 in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left in a women's restroom.

Released for the Movie Challenge & Never Judge a Book by its Cover Challenge- week 24(king)

Congrats and welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate KateKintail referred you.

Journal Entry 3 by yiayiameier from Manassas, Virginia USA on Sunday, June 17, 2007
Found in movie theater rest room. Have read the book as a child. Now as an adult wonder if it will be a different experience. Thanks KateKintail for your generosity. After reading it, I will pass it along.

Journal Entry 4 by yiayiameier at on Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Released 13 yrs ago (9/2/2007 UTC) at

Left in ladies room of lodge.

Journal Entry 5 by amoki13 from Albany, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, September 09, 2007
I brought some out of town visitors to experience the zip-rider at Wildcat, and was very excited to find a travelling book waiting for me in the ladies room. It's not my usual genre, but I will give it a try!