Picture Perfect

by Jodi Picoult | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingkeenredawing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 6/15/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingkeenredawing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, June 15, 2007
Did not enjoy this book as much as 'My Sister's Keeper', which was the first book I had read by this author. However, a reasonable read.

Journal Entry 2 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, June 15, 2007
Picked up at tonight's meetup, and promised to Wombles after I've read it.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, August 17, 2007
Quite different from the other Picoult books I''ve read, but still gripping. I thought at first that the "secret" about Cassie''s glamorous life was a bit too heavily signposted in the early chapters, but as it turned out the story was less about her (re-)discovery of her husband''s true nature, and more about her journey towards finding a way of dealing with it.

One of those books that leaves you wishing you knew what happened next in the characters'' lives. There were so many possible paths they could have taken from that ending.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 4 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, September 23, 2007
I picked up a couple of weeks ago and will attempt to read it and I will take to the convention with me if Wombles is wanting it next.

Released 10 yrs ago (7/25/2009 UTC) at The Coffee Club OBCZ, High Street in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Taken to the meet up as I am sure that someone will want this book. Oops I have just realised that Wombles wants this book.