Undead and Uneasy (Queen Betsy, Book 6)

by MaryJanice Davidson | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 6/14/2007
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Thursday, June 14, 2007
From the Publisher
Weddings are never easy. But when you're Vampire Queen Betsy Taylor, they can become downright deadly...

In the days leading up to The Big Day, Vampire Queen Betsy Taylor seems to have a full house and the wedding guests have yet to arrive. Along with her human buddies, there's a ghost, a werewolf, and a Fiend crashing at her place. And though her fiancŽ, Vampire King Eric Sinclair, conveniently disappears when the conversation turns to seating charts and flower arrangements, he does manage to make his oh-so-sexy presence known at other moments.

Cold feet are no surprise, especially with an undead groom. But when Sinclair truly goes missing-and not just to avoid wedding preparations-along with most of her friends and loved ones, Betsy is frantic. Alone and afraid for the fate of everyone she loves, Betsy can't trust anyone as she tries to find them and whoever is behind all the disappearances. And what happens next will shake the foundation of the vampire world forever.

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Tuesday, June 19, 2007
On the way to Needsun via BookMooch! Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by NeedSun from Perth Road, Ontario Canada on Friday, June 29, 2007
Arrived yesterday. Thanks very much!

Journal Entry 4 by NeedSun from Perth Road, Ontario Canada on Friday, June 06, 2008
When I first started reading this series I thought Betsy was annoying. These books have come a long way. I am very much looking forward to the next in the series.

Reserved for Rianonne from ClubVlad.

Edit June 16: Sent by air on June 10

Journal Entry 5 by Rianonne from Wien Bezirk 22 - Donaustadt, Wien Austria on Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Arrived in Vienna yesterday at my neighbours, again ...
Luckily we meet nearly every day in the mornings heading out to work :)

Journal Entry 6 by Rianonne from Wien Bezirk 22 - Donaustadt, Wien Austria on Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Another brilliant "Betsy" book! MaryJanice Davidson has done it again :)

It was a bit weird having Betsy going through everything on her own and doing way too much thinking... Although it was great to have the "Wyndham Werewolves" making an appearance and helping her out a little! I'm so curious what that funny reaction of the werewolf to BabyJon means ...

Well, all aways great fun and unexpected turns and twists! I need Betsy #7 soooooon :)

Journal Entry 7 by Rianonne at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Wien Austria on Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (9/29/2008 UTC) at -- Per Post geschickt/ Persönlich weitergegeben --, Wien Austria

Surprise :)

Journal Entry 8 by WelshHelen from Ponthenri, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 08, 2008
Rianonne!!! Thank you :-) Yes, it is a surprise but a lovely one :-) Thanks so much.