Sunset and Sawdust

by Joe R. Lansdale | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0753819937 Global Overview for this book
Registered by LeighBCD on 6/13/2007
Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Wednesday, June 13, 2007
I probably bought this about 2 years ago... I was looking for a new book to read last night and saw this one on the shelf. I have already read the first chapter and I think I may be able to last the distance on this - fingers crossed!!

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Saturday, June 23, 2007
This was quirky and entertaining. The story of Sunset, who murders her husband and takes over his job as sheriff, is a great hook. My favourite scene of the whole novel was the opening episode where Sunset shoots him during the middle of a hurricane! The ending was not what I had expected, and at times certain plotlines seemed far-fetched, but this did not impede my enjoyment of this book.

This will be released into the wild - enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD at Nightingale Lane in Clapham, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, August 17, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (8/17/2007 UTC) at Nightingale Lane in Clapham, Greater London United Kingdom

Happy travels!!! I hope whoever finds this book enjoys it and releases it again into the wild!