Daughter of the Game

by Tracy Grant | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0061032069 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingkayjay33wing of Langley, British Columbia Canada on 6/10/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingkayjay33wing from Langley, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, June 10, 2007
From the back..Six year old Colin vanishes from the safe cocoon of his family's ...home.Colin's captors are demanding a bizarre ransom.

Journal Entry 2 by wingkayjay33wing from Langley, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, April 08, 2009
This book is reserved for a VBB

Journal Entry 3 by wingkayjay33wing from Langley, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, May 05, 2009
Loveamystery has chosen this book as her choice in the Family VBB. I popped it into a special envelope and will drop it into a mail box tomorrow.

Journal Entry 4 by wingkayjay33wing at Langley, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (5/6/2009 UTC) at Langley, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

The book is on its way to Vancouver. It should get there soon.

Journal Entry 5 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Friday, May 08, 2009
It has arrived! That was fast! It looks good. Thank you.
P.S Thanks for the post card too.

Journal Entry 6 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, June 07, 2009
Amazon Editorial Review:

On a cloud-shrouded night in November 1816, six-year-old Colin Fraser vanishes from the safe cocoon of his family's Berkeley Square home. For his father Charles, an idealistic MP, former intelligence agent, and grandson of a duke, and mother Mélanie, a beautiful war refugee and society's most charming hostess, it is a tragedy that will rip their extraordinary marriage asunder and force them to question everything they believe in. Colin's captors are demanding a bizarre ransom: an exquisite ring surrounded by the promise of power. The search for it will pull the Frasers into a maze of intrigue that winds through the lowest and highest levels of London secrets -- revealing layer upon layer of deception and betrayal, and a shocking truth that binds Charles and Mélanie inextricably together ... even as it threatens to destroy them both.

Really enjoyed this one. Lots of surprises and twists. I am keeping this for an upcoming bookbox.

Journal Entry 7 by loveamystery at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (7/7/2009 UTC) at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

I am placing this into Loriped's Girls Only bookbox. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 8 by nuttyreader from Wichita Falls, Texas USA on Wednesday, October 07, 2009
This group of books just hopped out of the All Girls Box by LoriPed. This means I get to put a few in. Hope all the books have a good time at their new homes. Thanks LoriPed for doing this box.

Journal Entry 9 by nuttyreader at Wichita Falls, Texas USA on Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (6/22/2011 UTC) at Wichita Falls, Texas USA

Looking over the books to give to a friend when she drops by on her way north I found this one. Did a quick read _yes lots are buried in mount to be read. Good read I hope she will enjoy it. Im sure it was tried of my shelf as are a number of others! Thanks! And Enjoy little book the next ride in a car not a big postoffice truck.
If you've found this book, welcome to bookcrossing! We're a bunch of people who leave books for others to find and enjoy. You can keep the book or pass it on, leave a note here if you like, or not --it's up to you. (You can remain anonymous). Happy Reading!