Cattitudes: From A to Z

by Elizabeth King Brownd | Pets & Animals | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 014026874x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wombles of Caboolture, Queensland Australia on 6/10/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wombles from Caboolture, Queensland Australia on Sunday, June 10, 2007
A perfect gift for Cat lovers.

My favourite is Cats are Inebriate, watch the catnip.

Released 13 yrs ago (6/15/2007 UTC) at Bookcrossing Meetup - details in notes in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Journal Entry 3 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, June 15, 2007
Picked up at tonight's meetup.

v

Journal Entry 4 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, December 14, 2007
I don't know how such a small book managed to linger in Mt TBR for so long, but it finally reached the top of the pile last night.

A sweet wee book, with gorgeous illustrations (if this wasn't a bookcrossing book I'd be tempted to pull it apart so I could frame some of them!), and some of the accompanying text is so true ("Cats are non-productive" is my favourite).

v

Journal Entry 5 by wingfuturecatwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Left under the Christmas tree at our Bookcrossing Christmas Party.

v

Journal Entry 6 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Actually picked this book up before Christmas and forgot about logging it. It got lost amongst my other books.

Journal Entry 7 by winglytteltonwitchwing at Cafe Bleu, City Mall in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Released 12 yrs ago (3/11/2008 UTC) at Cafe Bleu, City Mall in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Disappeared from the table so I assume someone took it.

Journal Entry 8 by rarsberry from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Picked this book up tonight at the meetup, before having a yummy dinner.

Journal Entry 9 by rarsberry from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Read this book in bed last night.
I read a few pages to Java, he didn't seem to care!!

Journal Entry 10 by rarsberry at Phonebox in Balclutha, Otago New Zealand on Saturday, March 22, 2008

Released 12 yrs ago (3/21/2008 UTC) at Phonebox in Balclutha, Otago New Zealand

Left in a phonebox along the main street of Balclutha.