Transgressions

by Sarah Dunant | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Bright-Spark of Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on 6/10/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Bright-Spark from Aberdeen, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, June 10, 2007
Good psychological thriller. Not my usual kind of read, but I enjoyed it.

Journal Entry 2 by Bright-Spark at Negociants, Lothian Street in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (6/13/2007 UTC) at Negociants, Lothian Street in Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom

Journal Entry 3 by kinedi from Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Thursday, June 14, 2007
Picked up at Meet Up last night, sounded interesting. Thanks

Journal Entry 4 by kinedi at Celtic Connections Festival in Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (1/29/2011 UTC) at Celtic Connections Festival in Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing.

Thank you for catching this book! I hope that you enjoy it and will consider exploring this site and possibly joining. It is free and loads of fun, as you can track your released books in their travels, possibly all over the world!

Please feel free to keep this book for as long as you wish, and whenever you're ready, pass it on. Then watch its journey - you'll be alerted by email each time someone makes a new journal entry. It's all confidential, free and fun (and addictive - but in a GOOD way)!

You may remain anonymous, but if you choose to join the site, I hope that you will consider using me, kinedi, as the one who referred you.

Congratulations on finding a Bookcrossing book and Happy Reading!!!