The Amateur Marriage

by Anne Tyler | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Fidilur of Onsala, Halland Sweden on 6/4/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Fidilur from Onsala, Halland Sweden on Monday, June 04, 2007
Michael and Pauline seemed like the perfect couple - young, good-looking, made for each other. The moment Pauline walked into his mother's grocery store in Baltimore, Michael was smitten. And in the fervour of World War II, they were hastily wed. But their marriage should never have taken place.

Journal Entry 2 by Fidilur at Norgeshus (BC Convention 2013) in Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Saturday, April 20, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (4/21/2013 UTC) at Norgeshus (BC Convention 2013) in Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden

Realeased at the BookCrossing-convention. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingzimortwing at Gjøvik, Oppland fylke Norway on Monday, April 22, 2013
I took this with me from the Bookcrossing Convention in Gøteborg. I'll read it later.

Journal Entry 4 by wingzimortwing at Gjøvik, Oppland fylke Norway on Friday, August 26, 2016
I finally got to finish this. I took me two - tree weeks and a couple attempts. It was not so bad. I just needed to concentrate. Don´t know yet what will happen to the book, but I will try to move it on soon.

Journal Entry 5 by wingzimortwing at Dyrskuplassen in Seljord, Telemark fylke Norway on Sunday, September 11, 2016

Released 4 yrs ago (9/11/2016 UTC) at Dyrskuplassen in Seljord, Telemark fylke Norway

On a bench.