Deadly Advice

by Roberta Isleib | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by loveamystery of Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on 6/2/2007
Journal Entry 1 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, June 02, 2007
From the back cover: "As a clinical psychologist and author of an online advice column, Dr. Rebecca Butterman is supposed to help people resolve their internal conflicts - not stir up her own. But when trouble strikes very close to home, Rebecca's investigative instincts make it hard for her to maintain appropriate boundaries..."
I liked this one. Would like to read more in this series.

Journal Entry 2 by loveamystery at bookbox in Bookbox, Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, June 02, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (6/2/2007 UTC) at bookbox in Bookbox, Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Placed into my Recent Mysteries Bookbox. Released for week #21(a pen, pencil, etc.-in the cup on the table near the computer on the front cover)for the Never Judge a Book By Its Cover release challenge.

This book is now on its way to affinity4books, who chose it from the bookbox. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by affinity4books from Bryan, Texas USA on Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Received in the mail today. Looking forward to this new series!

Journal Entry 4 by affinity4books from Bryan, Texas USA on Thursday, July 12, 2007
I can't wait to read more in this series. Psychology is my field so I loved all the bits about Rebecca's professional life sprinkled in. The villan was hard to spot and the main character was likable and realistic. Thanks for sharing this one! I read it on the plane ride home from a trip to Seattle.

Journal Entry 5 by Laurellane from Waco, Texas USA on Thursday, October 18, 2007
affinity4books passed this book to me. It looks good. I always enjoy "phychological suspense" and plan to put this one on the top of my tbr pile.

Journal Entry 6 by Laurellane from Waco, Texas USA on Sunday, December 16, 2007
A fellow bookcrosser read and enjoyed this book...I just couln't get interested in it! "To each his own"

Journal Entry 7 by Laurellane at STARBUCKS-CORNER WACO DR AND VALLEY MILLS DR in Waco, Texas USA on Sunday, December 16, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (12/17/2007 UTC) at STARBUCKS-CORNER WACO DR AND VALLEY MILLS DR in Waco, Texas USA

released on the bookshelf by the door