Humble Pie

by Gordon Ramsay | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by Kera of Brixham, Devon United Kingdom on 5/31/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Kera from Brixham, Devon United Kingdom on Thursday, May 31, 2007
Everyone thinks they know the real Gordon Ramsey: rude, loud, pathologically driven, stubborn as hell. But this is his real story...

For the first time Gordon tells the full inside story of how he became the world's most famous and infamous chef: his difficult childhood, his brother's heroin addiction, his failed first career as a footballer, his fanatical pursuit of gastronomic perfection and his TV persona - all the things that have made him the celebrated culinary talent and media powerhouse that he is today.

Journal Entry 2 by Kera from Brixham, Devon United Kingdom on Thursday, May 31, 2007
A really enjoyable read and insight into the life of Gordon Ramsey. I read this book in one day, I could not put it down

Journal Entry 3 by Kera from Brixham, Devon United Kingdom on Monday, April 07, 2008
Sending onto scruffykaz today - sorry it's taken so long to get off to you but have only just found it - I had left it at my parents house!

Journal Entry 4 by Scruffykaz from Rainham, Kent United Kingdom on Friday, April 18, 2008
I have started this book already. It seems very readable so I can see me sitting down and getting stuck into this over the weekend!

Thanks to Kera for sharing :-)

Journal Entry 5 by Scruffykaz from Rainham, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, April 20, 2008
I enjoyed this book a lot. Very easy and I loved the fact that despite the fact that he has had a difficult childhood, it was told openly and honestly without self pity.

I am going to offer this up as a ring.

Participants in Bookring

loveamystery (Canada)
Kotus123 (Germany)
DragonGoddess
rarsberry
synical
Jellyfish67

Journal Entry 6 by Scruffykaz at mail in mail, a postal release -- Controlled Releases on Monday, May 12, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (5/12/2008 UTC) at mail in mail, a postal release -- Controlled Releases

To the first person on the list

Journal Entry 7 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, May 21, 2008
It has arrived! I am looking forward to this one. Thank you Scruffykaz for sending it all the way to Canada.

Journal Entry 8 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, June 08, 2008
I enjoyed this very much and perhaps I view him in a little different light now. He certainly has accomplished a great deal with excellence and deserves to feel proud of his accomplishments. Much of my life has been spent working(owning one's own business seems to perpetuate this) and I realize as I get older that there is much more to life than work. I hope Gordon realizes this too, so that he can also enjoy other aspects of life just as much as his work. Thank you Scruffykaz for sharing.

Released 10 yrs ago (6/10/2008 UTC) at controlled release in controlled release, a controlled release -- Controlled Releases

This book is now on its way to Kotus123 by surface mail. It could take up to six weeks to arrive. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 10 by lostbookisland on Saturday, February 14, 2009
This book has washed ashore at the Lost Book Island after not being heard from for many months. This new arrival will be shown to a room and be allowed a bit of rest before being introduced to the many fun things to do here at the island.

All around there are books sipping cool drinks under shady palms while other books participate in a wide variety of beach sports. There is plenty of sand, surf and sun here for all of the lost and wayward books to enjoy.

It is hoped that very soon a new journal entry will come to rescue this book from the island and send it back out into the BookCrossing world so that it may continue on its journey. It is hoped that the new journal entry will tell all the interested parties where this book has been this long time and where it will be traveling to next.