Our Lady of the Lost and Found

by Diane Schoemperlen | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 0142001325 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingsgscarcliffwing on 2/8/2003
Journal Entry 1 by wingsgscarcliffwing on Saturday, February 08, 2003
I really liked the story. It is not every day the Virgin Mary shows up for a visit and a weeks relaxation.

I would have liked more story and less history of the Virgin Mary and of sightings of her.

Off to a fellow bookcrosser

Journal Entry 2 by piper1 from Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA on Tuesday, September 16, 2003
Just received this book from Sgscarcliff. Looks very interesting. Can't wait to dive in. Thanks, Sgscarcliff - you're a gem!!!

Journal Entry 3 by piper1 from Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA on Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Read this book over the weekend. It's very interesting. I agree with sgscarcliff that I would have liked more about the narrator interacting with Mary and less about church history and other sightings of her.

The narrator didn't seem startled or freaked out when the Virgin Mary appeared in her living room. Why wouldn't she have had a major emoitional meltdown? The narrartor seemed way to calm and took the visitation as a natural occurrence. I would have been more freaked out about it.

It IS an interesting book. It's finall available for trade or RABCK

Journal Entry 4 by piper1 at Halfprice Books in Greenfield, Wisconsin USA on Friday, April 16, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (4/16/2010 UTC) at Halfprice Books in Greenfield, Wisconsin USA

Released to Half Price books