Blow Fly

by Patricia Cornwell | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingResQgeekwing of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 6/3/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingResQgeekwing from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, June 03, 2007
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

From the leftovers after the annual fundraising book sale at the Central Branch of the Arlington County Library, to be released.

Journal Entry 2 by wingResQgeekwing at John Carlyle Square Park in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, April 19, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (4/19/2012 UTC) at John Carlyle Square Park in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left on one of the benches along the west side of the park.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, April 23, 2012
I read Blow Fly several years ago and, as with all Patricia Cornwell books, I loved it. I opted to grab the book in Alexandria anyway. My intent is to ship it to my daughter in Tacoma, WA. She has also read it but I thought it would be fun to get it to the other side of the country. I will ask her to leave it in Tacoma or Seattle.

Journal Entry 4 by noreaster at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, July 11, 2012
I have read this previously but found it on a bench in Carlyle Park in Alexandria, VA. I took the book west and left it on a table at Safeco Field in Seattle, WA.