Travels with Charley

by John Steinbeck | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by VeganMedusa of Invercargill, Southland New Zealand on 5/29/2007
Journal Entry 1 by VeganMedusa from Invercargill, Southland New Zealand on Tuesday, May 29, 2007
A very old copy for 10 cents.

Journal Entry 2 by VeganMedusa from Invercargill, Southland New Zealand on Friday, June 15, 2007
Reserved for Tranq1 in bookobsessed relay.

Journal Entry 3 by VeganMedusa from Invercargill, Southland New Zealand on Sunday, June 24, 2007
I loved this book so much I think I'll have to get a copy to keep. Shame that it all ends on a sour note, but still a really enjoyable look at bits and pieces of 1960's America in a great writing style. I'd love to do the same trip myself, while reading the book.

Posted today to Tranq1.

Journal Entry 4 by tranq1 from Tampa, Florida USA on Monday, July 16, 2007
Even though this is a very old copy it is a hardback in good shape. Received this wishlist book from VeganMedusa from a relay on bookobseesed.com. Thank you.

Journal Entry 5 by tranq1 from Tampa, Florida USA on Thursday, July 16, 2009
Steinbeck is more interested in the people he meets than the things he sees. He pretty much avoids all the usual tourist attractions. I liked it because you got a good feel for the way the country was.

Journal Entry 6 by wingthegoaliegirlwing from Vancouver, Washington USA on Wednesday, August 05, 2009
This came home in the end of my travel narrative bookbox. Since I already have a copy of this in my TBR pile, I"ll be moving it on.

Released 11 yrs ago (10/12/2009 UTC) at Thegoaliegirl's Travel Narrative bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Going out to start my 4th travel narrative bookbox. Happy travels.

Journal Entry 8 by wingthegoaliegirlwing at Spokane, Washington USA on Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Book arrived home with my in my bookbox. I have already have a copy of this one, so I will set it aside for the next one.

Journal Entry 9 by wingthegoaliegirlwing at Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (9/18/2010 UTC) at Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Sent off in my mini travel narrative bookbox

Journal Entry 10 by k00kaburra at San Jose, California USA on Tuesday, October 19, 2010
I'm tempted to keep this one, because it's a nice hardback, but I already have a copy of Travels with Charley in Mt. TBR!

This book enjoyed a brief visit in San Jose, California before continuing its journey in the Mini Travel Narrative Bookbox.

Released 10 yrs ago (1/3/2011 UTC) at Controlled Release (Details In Notes) in -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks etc, Texas USA

Off to a new reader! I'm sending this off in the Already Been Bookcrossed Bookbox (ABC Bookbox) in hopes of finding a new reader.

Journal Entry 12 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, February 04, 2011
Arrived home in my ABC bookbox. Going to decide what to do with the book - add it to round 2 or ???

Released 10 yrs ago (2/4/2011 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Enjoy! For KTM and RABCK release challenge 2011 to spfldjohn. Happy reading!!!

Journal Entry 14 by spfldjohn at Springfield, Massachusetts USA on Thursday, March 03, 2011
Received this book in the mail today. I am a big Steinbeck fan, so I look forward to reading it! Thank you booklady331!!