Vampires, Burial, and Death: Folklore and Reality

by Paul Barber | Reference |
Registered by LyekkaMarengo of Warriors Mark, Pennsylvania USA on 6/29/2007
Journal Entry 1 by LyekkaMarengo from Warriors Mark, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, June 29, 2007
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by SecondSCOBCZ from State College, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, June 29, 2007
Got this one through bookins.com

Journal Entry 3 by LyekkaMarengo from Warriors Mark, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, August 20, 2007
Picked up a second copy of this. Sending out to Fungirl503 in Portland, OR. We started out trading with each other but I know you've RABCKed me a couple you thought I'd like so I figure I'll just do the same. I was never really one for strict accounting and I how sooooo many books stuffed everywhere I'm always trying to find ways to reduce the load.

Journal Entry 4 by fungirl503 from Portland, Oregon USA on Tuesday, September 25, 2007
thanks for the books. Lyekkamarengo you sound like me. I love giving books to people. I am glad we have an open trading. I have many more books I am sending you one day. Books that were not on the trade LOL. I love this type of book!!! This looks good! When I am done reading I know two people that are bookcrossers that would love to read this one..buffy25 and maybe kislany.

Journal Entry 5 by fungirl503 from Portland, Oregon USA on Sunday, November 15, 2009
this book had alot of cool facts. But I am glad I did read it before my mom passing, because it would be to hard to read.
I am going to send this book to buffy25

Journal Entry 6 by fungirl503 at -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks etc, Oregon USA on Sunday, November 15, 2009

Released 10 yrs ago (11/15/2009 UTC) at -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks etc, Oregon USA

going to buffy25

Journal Entry 7 by buffy25 from Moncton, New Brunswick Canada on Thursday, February 04, 2010
Recieved today from fungirl503.Thanks so much:)