Abide in Love: The Gospel Spirituality of John the Evangelist

by John J. Kirvan | Religion & Spirituality | This book has not been rated.
Registered by SCOBCZ of State College, Pennsylvania USA on 5/28/2007
Journal Entry 1 by SCOBCZ from State College, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, May 28, 2007
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Donated by a customer of Stone Soup Market (OBCZ)

Released 12 yrs ago (6/1/2007 UTC) at Stone Soup Market,1011 E. College Ave. OBCZ in State College, Pennsylvania USA

On bookshelf in foyer under New Arrivals.

Journal Entry 3 by wingBadgerjimwing from Augusta, Maine USA on Tuesday, June 26, 2007
I found this one in the Stone Soup foyer this evening. I'm looking forward to reading it.

Journal Entry 4 by wingBadgerjimwing at State College, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, August 16, 2018
A nice little 30 day prayer guide. I think it is time to let it go for someone else to enjoy.

Journal Entry 5 by wingBadgerjimwing at Little Free Library, 44 Westwood Road in Augusta, Maine USA on Thursday, August 16, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (8/16/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library, 44 Westwood Road in Augusta, Maine USA

I hope that you enjoy the book--and thanks for coming to Bookcrossing.com! When you have a moment, I'd appreciate it if you'd write a journal entry to say where this book has gone next.

Journal Entry 6 by wingBadgerjimwing at Panera Bread, 11 Main St in Westbrook, Maine USA on Friday, October 12, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (10/12/2018 UTC) at Panera Bread, 11 Main St in Westbrook, Maine USA

Journal Entry 7 by wingsolittletimewing at Portland, Maine USA on Wednesday, October 31, 2018
I found this book while releasing at Panera Bread in Westbrook, Maine, and was happy to see it had travelled from Pennsylvania. I'll help it continue its journey for a Release Challenge soon.

Journal Entry 8 by wingsolittletimewing at Portland, Maine USA on Friday, November 09, 2018
Reserved for The The Challenge 2018, hosted by RockDg9.

Also reserved for the 2018 Themed Releases Challenge, hosted by goldenwattle.

Released 1 yr ago (11/11/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library, Trinity Episcopal Church, 580 Forest Ave in Portland, Maine USA

Released in the Little Free Library at Trinity Episcopal Church, 580 Forest Ave, Portland, Maine USA, around 9 PM on November 10, 2018.

[Click on the image to enlarge it to see how the LFL matches the design of the Church.]

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler.

If you make a Journal Entry or Release Note on the book after joining BookCrossing, you’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry, so you can follow this book's travels. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

(You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join, but you will not be alerted to the book's further travels.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

Then, whenever you are ready to send it on its way, make a controlled release note if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a wild release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!