Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood

by Ann Brashares | Teens |
Registered by cosmic-gin of Sydney, New South Wales Australia on 5/20/2007
Journal Entry 1 by cosmic-gin from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, May 20, 2007
With unraveled embroidery and fraying hems, the Traveling Pants are back for one last glorious summer.

Lena: Immerses herself in her painting and an intoxicating summer fling, fearing that the moment she forgets about Kostos will be the moment she sees him again.

Carmen: Falls under the spell of a sophisticated college friend for whom a theatrical role means everything and the heritage of the Pants means nothing

Bridget: Joins a dig for an ancient city on the coast of Turkey and discovers that her archaeology professor is available in every way except one

Tibby: Leaves behind someone she loves, wrongly believing he will stay where she has left him

Journal Entry 2 by cosmic-gin from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, March 08, 2008
Hmmm - I enjoyed this one but don't know if I liked it as much as the others! Can't put my finger on it - but of course it's enjoyable and a good ending to the series. The girls are growing up and dealing with more 'adult problems and responsibilites' This is evident by the lack of 'the pants' even being in the book .. haha .. and they were sorting out their own problems without them. So alls well and ends well. Good to see their growth and personal strength and lessons coming through :)

Journal Entry 3 by cosmic-gin from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, February 07, 2009
Given to charity - decluttering because I'm moving!