The Wizard's Daughter

by Barbara Michaels | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Donduckandy of Hazleton, Pennsylvania USA on 5/16/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Donduckandy from Hazleton, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Bought at Allentown used Bookstore 2006.

Journal Entry 2 by Donduckandy at Hazleton, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, July 16, 2010
A bit of a ghost story. With quite a twist to the ending. Saving for the Book Goddess Bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by Donduckandy at Hazleton, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, July 23, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (7/23/2010 UTC) at Hazleton, Pennsylvania USA

Book is ready to travel in the Book Goddess Bookbox.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Friday, September 10, 2010
Selected from the Book Goddess Bookbox, it looks fantastic! There are SO many great books in the box I am sure to take too many but can't resist :)

Journal Entry 5 by wingbookstogivewing at Paris Landing State Park Inn in Buchanan, Tennessee USA on Friday, November 15, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (11/15/2013 UTC) at Paris Landing State Park Inn in Buchanan, Tennessee USA

To the finder of this book:

BookCrossing is free to join and a great deal of fun, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.

Journal Entry 6 by wingHI77wing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Wednesday, April 16, 2014
When the lense through the view finder

becomes to clear,
take out off.

Journal Entry 7 by wingHI77wing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Sunday, April 28, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (4/27/2019 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

This is not a genre that I read very much. So this is one of the books I took with me to my absolute favorite (and the only good one around) bookstore that is at a Flea Market!

I've been going there forever to "Chris's Books" to rifle through his collection, raze him and bring books in for credit to go towards the stacks I collect! lol

(I'll include a picture)

To those new to this site:

"What is BookCrossing?'

It's the World's Library. It's a smart social networking site. It's a celebration of literature and a place where books get new life. BookCrossing is the act of giving a book a unique identity so, as the book is passed from reader to reader, it can be tracked and thus connecting its readers. There are currently 1,217,936 BookCrossers and 10,415,496 books travelling throughout 132 countries. Our community is changing the world and touching lives one book at a time.

This book is yours to keep, or read and pass on. Whichever you prefer is always ok!

We hope that you'll leave a journal entry here on where you found the book, or what you intend to do with it, or what you think of it. Anything you like really.

Even better if you join the site and become part of our group!

If you do join, please put 'HI77' as your referring member! :D