A Ring of Endless Light

by Madeleine L'Engle | Teens |
Registered by briansbaby of Smyrna, Georgia USA on 5/15/2007
Journal Entry 1 by briansbaby from Smyrna, Georgia USA on Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Newbery Honor Book

This is a great book by Madeleine L'Engle, the author of A Wrinkle in Time, amoung many many other fantastic books. Vicky Austin is the main character in this book, another of the Austin Family books. These aren't a series by any means. All of L'Engles books are able to be read seperatly, and most were not written sequentially.

This book is about a summer spent on Seven Bay Island with a grandfather who's healt is beginning to deteriorate. It is about the difficulties of being a teenager, and about going through tragedy to reach joy, a familiar theme in several of L'Engle's books.

I highly reccomend this gem of literature!

Journal Entry 2 by briansbaby at 10 Star Bookbox in Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, October 07, 2007

Released 13 yrs ago (10/8/2007 UTC) at 10 Star Bookbox in Book Box, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

This is a favorite book of mine by a favorite author. :) I hope it finds a new home!

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, October 14, 2007
Took the book out of MoonBeam056 10 star bookbox. Replaced it with The Joy Luck Club

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at Herndon, Virginia USA on Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (4/20/2011 UTC) at Herndon, Virginia USA

Enjoy! For KTM and RABCK release challenges

Journal Entry 5 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Tuesday, May 31, 2011
I was positive I had journaled this but couldn't find it when I went looking for it.

I am so sorry

Thank you so much looking forward to reading when I am caught up on rays