Gone Too Far

by Suzanne Brockmann | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 5/14/2007
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Monday, May 14, 2007
Troubleshooter Series Book 6

From the Publisher
In her sizzling, award-winning novels of suspense, bestselling author Suzanne Brockmann delves into the adrenaline-rushed world of counter terrorism–and taps into the real passions of its brave men and women. Now in her widely anticipated hardcover debut, she spins a story of action, intrigue, and romance, as a U.S. Navy SEAL and an FBI agent race to unravel a mystery–while confronting their own unresolved feelings for each other. . . .
In his career as one of America’s elite warriors, Lt. Sam Starrett can do no wrong. In his private life, Sam–the king of one night stands–has done little right. Now, he’s waiting for a divorce and determined to stay active in his young daughter’s life. But when Sam shows up at the door of his ex-wife’s home in Sarasota, Florida, he makes a grisly discovery. His daughter is gone and the body of a woman lies brutally murdered on the floor.
FBI agent Alyssa Locke’s relationship with Sam has been overwhelmingly intense and nearly catastrophic, yet it refuses to end. The last time she saw Sam was six months earlier, when they worked together to stop terrorists from assassinating the U.S. President. Much to her dismay, Alyssa is assigned to lead the murder investigation and once again the two are face to face. When explosive information surfaces linking Sam to the still unsolved assassination plot, the stakes are raised. With her reputation hanging in the balance, and her loyalties in question, Alyssa is faced with an impossible dilemma:arrest a man she believes to be innocent, or risk her career.
While Alyssa tries to fight their intense attraction, Sam is determined to heat things up betweenthem once again. And the complex case pushes them both to the wrong side of the law–and on the run to discover the truth. As more agents step into the chase, and with Sam’s daughter still unaccounted for, neither Alyssa nor Sam can predict just how deadly hot this situation is about to become. . . .
A thrilling novel that ranges back into the days of World War II, into friendships, families, liaisons, betrayals, and the code of honor that binds the U.S. Navy SEALs, Gone Too Far is an electrifying experience in suspense–and a brilliant tale of lives lived on the edge.

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Friday, July 06, 2007
Surprise RABCK for Aceofhearts! Sending via the BookObsessed.com meetup in Columbus Ohio! Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by morsecode from Woonsocket, Rhode Island USA on Thursday, September 06, 2007
This book arrived safe and sound in Buffalo, NY today. I'll pass it along to Aceofhearts next time I see her.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAceofHeartswing from Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Sunday, September 09, 2007
A RABCK!!!!!! Thank you!!!!

A very nice surprise!!

Journal Entry 5 by HoserLauren at Mississauga, Ontario Canada on Monday, February 10, 2014
My mom, AceofHearts, passed away from breast cancer on September 17, 2013. Aside from being one of the best people I know, she was an avid reader and took immense pleasure in Bookcrossing, her book club, and reading many great books. Unfortunately she didn't get around to reading this book.

I will be releasing this in my mom's memory.

Journal Entry 6 by HoserLauren at PATH (Toronto's downtown walkway) in Toronto, Ontario Canada on Saturday, February 22, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (2/22/2014 UTC) at PATH (Toronto's downtown walkway) in Toronto, Ontario Canada

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use my mom, AceofHearts, as a referring member.