Books and Reading: A Book of Quotations (Dover Thrift Editions)

Registered by wingCordelia-annewing of Atlanta, Georgia USA on 5/12/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingCordelia-annewing from Atlanta, Georgia USA on Saturday, May 12, 2007
Dear Reader,

I've purchased several of these books for bookcrossing. They seem perfect for leaving in the wild to present bookcrossing and they yield very interesting thoughts on books and reading. At my last wild release, a certain bookcrosser expressed a desire to find this book. I doubt he could, so I'm registering this one for him. And planning a release for him. He certainly has circulated a lot of books for bookcrossing. Here's a thought for a history lover from the book:

Harry Truman was a reader. He was a lifelong reader. I asked Margaret one day, "What would be your father's idea of heaven?" She said, "Oh that's easy. It would be a good comfortable armchair and a good reading lamp and a stack of new history and biography that he wanted to read." He once said that all readers can't be leaders, but all leaders must be readers.

David McCullough

This is something we should all have in mind as we look for new leaders.

Journal Entry 2 by wingCordelia-annewing from Atlanta, Georgia USA on Saturday, May 12, 2007
I can always use an extra cup of coffee. So I'm taking this book with me for my life maintenance errands today. I will stopy by CafeChocolate to leave this for you-know-who-you-are this afternoon. Happy hunting!

Released 14 yrs ago (5/12/2007 UTC) at ChocoLate Coffee, Shallowford Road at I-85 in Atlanta, Georgia USA

For Cyberkedi: You've caught my books here before. I've enclosed something to lead you to other quotations books too. Happy hunting!

Journal Entry 4 by Cyberkedi from Atlanta, Georgia USA on Saturday, May 12, 2007
Picked up at the ChocoLate Cafe, which I haven't visited in a while. Thanks, Cordelia-Anne!