Crocodile Soup

by Julia Darling | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by jillbe of Dorchester, Dorset United Kingdom on 5/12/2007
Journal Entry 1 by jillbe from Dorchester, Dorset United Kingdom on Saturday, May 12, 2007
Brought specifically for bookcrossing, from the back of the book:0)

Gert Hardcastle is thirty-something and unlucky in love. As the novel opens, she thinks she has found The One - Eva, who works in the cafeteria of the northern museum where Gert catalogues the Egyptian artefacts. As Gert embarks on her hilarious and poignant pursuit, she looks back on her eccentric childhood.

Released 11 yrs ago (6/29/2007 UTC) at -- Controlled Release in Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom

Passing onto purplerosebud, won on bookswaplive.com bookswap at 2007 Unconvention, enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by purplerosebud from Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Sunday, July 01, 2007
Thanks for passing this book on yesterday at the Uncon. Looking forward to reading it.

It was good to meet up with you yesterday jillbe and I hope I can keep all the faces in my memory. :o)

Journal Entry 4 by purplerosebud at Petersfield, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, August 23, 2013
Moving this book on as I need the space. Sorry never got around to reading it.

Hope someone finds it and enjoys!