All Together Dead (Southern Vampire Mysteries, Bk. 7)

by Charlaine Harris | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 5/11/2007
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Friday, May 11, 2007
From the Publisher
Louisiana cocktail waitress Sookie Stackhouse has her hands full dealing with every sort of undead and paranormal creature imaginable. And after being betrayed by her longtime vampire love, Sookie must not only deal with a new man in her life-the shapeshifter Quinn-but also contend with the long-planned vampire summit.

The summit is a tense situation. The vampire queen of Louisiana is in a precarious position, her power base weakened by hurricane damage to New Orleans. And there are some vamps who would like to finish what nature started. Soon, Sookie must decide what side she'll stand with. And her choice may mean the difference between survival and all-out catastrophe.

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Monday, May 14, 2007
Bookray rules are:
Email me at noumena12@noumena.com to let me know your shipping restrictions, i.e. Europe only etc. If you do not state any restrictions I will assume you are willing to mail anywhere.

1. Journal the book when you get it so I know where it is.
2. If you don't think you can finish the book in 30 days let me know and let me know whether to add you back in.
3.PM the person you are sending the book to before you send it to make sure they still want the book and will be able to read it in the time limit.
4. Journal your opinion of the book.
5. PM the person you send the book to after you have actually mailed the book so they will know to expect it in a reasonable time.
6. If the book appears to be lost in the mail, let me know via email at noumena12@noumena.com.
7. Final order of the ring will be in the journal entry for the book. I reserve the right to adjust the order to add new people.

Bookray (I reserve the right to adjust the order if others want to join):
KarenDawn (US/IN) - US or Canada <-- BOOK IS HERE
Woosang (Australia)
Amberc (Australia)
Cathepsut (Egypt)
Morgaine77 (Switzerland) - prefer Europe

Journal Entry 3 by karendawn from Lafayette, Indiana USA on Monday, May 21, 2007
Woo hoo! The book is here. :)

I'm currently reading White Knight by Jim Butcher, but as soon as I finish it, I will start on this one. Thanks so much, nou, for sharing the book!

Journal Entry 4 by karendawn from Lafayette, Indiana USA on Friday, May 25, 2007
It took me a little while to remember some of the details of earlier books, especially what Bill had done to make Sookie so upset, but it eventually came back to me. I also remember that I didn't like Quinn very much and I'm not sure that I do still, but he's starting to grow on me (especially with something he did for Sookie at the end of this book). I'm still fascinated by Eric and am looking forward to seeing what else happens with him and Sookie in the future. I just wish things had been a bit more settled in the end - everything was left so up in the air, though it's understandable with what happened (trying very hard not to give away any spoilers).

Mailed on Tuesday, May 29 (Monday was a holiday).

Journal Entry 5 by KathyB25 from Arlington, Texas USA on Friday, June 01, 2007
Caught this one from karendawn today. Can't wait to get started on it!!

Journal Entry 6 by KathyB25 from Arlington, Texas USA on Sunday, June 03, 2007
Sookie's at it again!! Solving vampire crimes and saving the world. Charlaine Harris has definitely not lost her touch! Read this one in just one day. Sending off to wss4 tomorrow.

Journal Entry 7 by wss4 from Branford, Florida USA on Friday, June 08, 2007
Book arrived today. Can not wait to read it as I love Sookie!! Have two books to read prior to this one and then will get right on it.

Thanks for sharing!!!

Journal Entry 8 by wss4 from Branford, Florida USA on Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Excellent book!! It has been a while since I have read one of the Sookie books but this one is right up there as one of my favorites. I think that they just keep getting better.

The ending does make you want to go right into reading the next book, and I hate that we will have to wait now till who knows when for the next one.

Love this series of books and this one was great!!!!

Thanks for sharing. Will be sending this off later today to Maplesflowers who I know will love it. ;)

Journal Entry 9 by wss4 at BookRing in Book Ring, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (6/13/2007 UTC) at BookRing in Book Ring, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

Sending to MaplesFlowers, the next participant in the ring. DC# 420370259102805213907351624776

Thanks again for sharing. This was a great book!!

Journal Entry 10 by MaplesFlowers from Nashville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Wendy is right - I LOVE IT!!! And I haven't even opened the cover yet!! LOL Although I know I should place it at the bottom of MT. TBR of the Bookrings I have in front of it....I simply cannot! Sookie is more important than that....starting it right now!

Journal Entry 11 by terra57 from Hopedale, Massachusetts USA on Monday, July 09, 2007
Received on 7/6 but no puter. Will read asap and have in the mail soon. Thanks.

Journal Entry 12 by terra57 from Hopedale, Massachusetts USA on Friday, August 17, 2007
Oh I love Sookie. This was just as good if not better than the other books and boy am I going to get depressed when this series ends. I feel like everyone in the story is part of my family. Sheesh talk about too much imagination. This is traveling to the next person and Thanks so much for letting me join.

Journal Entry 13 by Apolonia from Lynn, Massachusetts USA on Monday, August 20, 2007
Yay !! I''ve been looking foward to this one. Hoping to start it this week.

Journal Entry 14 by Apolonia from Lynn, Massachusetts USA on Monday, August 27, 2007
I had a really hard time getting into this one, in the first few chapters so much info was thrown at you, and I couldn't recall all the details of the previous books. If another book is written, which based on how this one ended is kind of a given. I will have to go back and re-read the whole series. Once I got into it, I really enjoyed it.

******************Spolier Alert Plot Details********************************

I really liked the result of the blood exchange with Eric, her possibly being able to read vampire minds, I wish there was more detail on this. I do like Quinn, but I also like Eric, and would have liked to see more action with Eric. I didn't really like the ending, it left you hanging. I think I need to re-read the last few chapters I was kind of rushing through it, and was a little confused about why things ended the way they did with her and Barry. Will probably re-read the end one for time and then mail it out in a week or so.

Journal Entry 15 by Apolonia from Lynn, Massachusetts USA on Friday, September 07, 2007
I am going to send this to Needsun today.
Enjoy!!

Journal Entry 16 by NeedSun from Perth Road, Ontario Canada on Friday, September 14, 2007
This book arrived today. I am very much looking forward to reading more about Sookie. Thanks for letting me join this ring.

Thank you, Apolonia, for sending it me.

Journal Entry 17 by NeedSun from Perth Road, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, October 23, 2007
As always, Charlaine Harris's writing sucked me in right from the very beginning. I am looking forward to seeing what is next and just hate having to wait until May 2008 when the next book is due out.

I have been trying to get in touch with Wooang for the last two weeks and will send noumena12 an e-mail to find out what I should do with this book now.

Edit Oct 25: Sent by air to Woosang today

Journal Entry 18 by woosang from Campbelltown, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, November 06, 2007
Arrived Safely. Will get to it soon.