For a Few Demons More (Rachel Morgan, Book 5)

by Kim Harrison | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 5/9/2007
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Wednesday, May 09, 2007
From the Publisher

Despite dating one vampire and living with another, Rachel Morgan has always managed to stay just ahead of trouble . . . until now.

A fiendish serial killer stalks the Hollows, claiming victims across society, and the resulting terror ignites a vicious Inderland gang war. And while the ancient artifact Rachel is hiding may be the key to stopping the murderer, revealing it could also create a battle to the death among the numerous supernatural races that live in and around Cincinnati.

For every action has its price, and when the vampire master Piscary is set free and the demonic Algaliarept dares to walk openly under the sun, even Rachel Morgan can't hide forever.

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Monday, May 14, 2007
Bookring (Order TBD):
Mapleflowers (USA/TN)
Back to Noumena12

Journal Entry 3 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Saturday, May 26, 2007
On the way to MaplesFlowers! Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 4 by MaplesFlowers from Nashville, Tennessee USA on Friday, June 01, 2007
Wow...was not expecting to receive this book. I haven't yet read books #3 or #4. Still waiting for Cheriepie's ring for #3. I hope it's ok to hold on to it for a while. Not sure when it will all come together.

Journal Entry 5 by winginnaewing from Aurora, Colorado USA on Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Arrived in my mailbox on New Year's Eve (although I didn't get it until 1/1/08 -- and what a timely gift, the new year hasn't started so great, with our furnace deciding to stop working. at noon today, our house was at 45 degrees...mmmm toasty.)

so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to MaplesFlowers for the wonderful RABCK. When I am done, i will try to pass it on with the same generousity.

Journal Entry 6 by winginnaewing at Aurora, Colorado USA on Monday, March 19, 2012
It seemed this 5th book took a bit to get interesting. It wasn't that the first half of the book was bad, it just wasn't calling me to keep reading. The second half moved much faster as that was where all the action was. I am more worried about our hero Rachel than I was in the previous books. I look forward to where Ms. Harrison is taking this story.

I will be trying to keep the RABCK for this book going. Will update when I find a good home.

Journal Entry 7 by winginnaewing at Aurora, Colorado USA on Friday, March 23, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (3/22/2012 UTC) at Aurora, Colorado USA

Sent off to CandyDarling as a RABCK!

Thanks again MaplesFlowers for the great read!!

Journal Entry 8 by wingCandyDarlingwing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, July 08, 2012
Got this book in the mail a little while ago, thank you for sending it to me, innae! I haven't read the 4th Rachel Morgan book yet, so now I wonder if it's any harm in reading them out of order...