The Hotel New Hampshire

by John Irving | Other | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0552120405 Global Overview for this book
Registered by bargainqueen of Avondale, Queensland Australia on 5/9/2007
Journal Entry 1 by bargainqueen from Avondale, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, May 09, 2007
The local charity club and I have this great agreement whereby they give me all the surplus books that they have got instead of chucking them in the bin. I just have to agree to come by and collect them! Thanks Lion's Club, this is one of those books!

Journal Entry 2 by bargainqueen from Avondale, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, June 26, 2007
This has had some awesome feedbacks and gained me a few requests from bookcrossers who wish to read it. I haven't had a chance to read it yet but think it will be enjoyable.
Off to freelunch.

Journal Entry 3 by freelunch from Cairns, Queensland Australia on Monday, July 02, 2007
received today, thanks very much bargainqueen :o)

I read this book years ago, enjoyed it and I still have it - so this copy is destined for my BCZ

Journal Entry 4 by freelunch from Cairns, Queensland Australia on Wednesday, September 19, 2007
selected by blue1236 from VBB Oz

Journal Entry 5 by blue1236 from Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Thursday, September 27, 2007
Thank you freelunch!

Journal Entry 6 by blue1236 from Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Saturday, August 01, 2009
Reserved for JuneQueensland as part of my massive book clear-out.

Journal Entry 7 by blue1236 at Australia, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Released 11 yrs ago (8/5/2009 UTC) at Australia, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Posted today.

Journal Entry 8 by GoldenHind from Maroochydore, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Jumped from June to me for my husband to read.

Journal Entry 9 by GoldenHind at Maroochydore, Queensland Australia on Friday, April 30, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (4/29/2010 UTC) at Maroochydore, Queensland Australia

Haven't read this one. Crossing it over to V8Cars.

Journal Entry 10 by v8cars from Maroochydore, Queensland Australia on Friday, April 30, 2010
tbr

Journal Entry 11 by v8cars at Mooloolah, Queensland Australia on Monday, May 17, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (5/17/2010 UTC) at Mooloolah, Queensland Australia

released at book crossing meeting to mozette

Journal Entry 12 by Mozette from Logan City, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, May 18, 2010
I've been trying to read some of John Irving's books... he's a very interesting person I feel. And seeing he's put out a new novel recently, I'd like to read more of his older stuff before going onto his new writings. I picked this one up at the meeting at Mooloolaba today.

Journal Entry 13 by ally11 at Mount Barker, South Australia Australia on Sunday, September 01, 2019
Received in a bookbag from Mozette. Thank you!

Journal Entry 14 by ally11 at Mount Barker, South Australia Australia on Saturday, October 05, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (10/5/2019 UTC) at Mount Barker, South Australia Australia

Sending in a Bookcrossing BookBox to Leah152. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 15 by wingleah152wing at Bunbury, Western Australia Australia on Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Received in a wonderful bag 'o' books from ally11! :O)
So ok, this book really isn't my cuppa tea so I'll put this aside for my VBB/sweepstakes pile because it's been on a big journey (must have enjoyed the break on my bookshelf lol!) & I don't want it to get swallowed up in the Bunbury bookcrossing vacuum.

Journal Entry 16 by wingleah152wing at Book on Thomas Street Library in Bunbury, Western Australia Australia on Saturday, November 28, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (11/28/2020 UTC) at Book on Thomas Street Library in Bunbury, Western Australia Australia

Thankyou for choosing this book! I'm so glad you're checking out what all this bookcrossing business is about! Please enjoy the book then if you'd like, leave a journal entry & let us know what you think. If you love the book you're welcome to it but if you want to join in the fun release the book somewhere else & leave a journal entry letting us know where you left it.
Ps, if you join bookcrossing you get to see where the book gets to on its journey!