Shopaholic & Baby (Shopaholic)

by Sophie Kinsella | Women's Fiction |
Registered by rootmartin of Wellesley, Massachusetts USA on 5/7/2007
Journal Entry 1 by rootmartin from Wellesley, Massachusetts USA on Monday, May 07, 2007
"Becky's life is blooming! She's working at London's newest big store, The Look, house-hunting with husband Luke (her secret wish is a Shoe Room)...and she's pregnant! She couldn't be more overjoyed -- especially since discovering that shopping cures morning sickness. Everything has got to be perfect for her baby: from the designer nursery...to the latest, coolest pram...the to celebrity, must-have obstetrician.

But when the celebrity obstetrician turns out to be Luke's glamorous, intellectual ex-girlfriend, Becky's perfect worls starts to crumble. She's shoing for two...but are there three in her marriage?"

Journal Entry 2 by rootmartin from Wellesley, Massachusetts USA on Monday, May 07, 2007
I received this book via paperbackswap.com and was delighted to read it. It was a fantastic read, following in the strong tradition of the earlier shopaholic books. What fun reading!

Journal Entry 3 by rootmartin from Wellesley, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Mailed today to cowgirl-up who ended up with it on a bookobsessed swap

Journal Entry 4 by cowgirl-up from Springfield, Ohio USA on Monday, May 21, 2007
HOORAY! I'm so excited I received this book from a swap. I LOVE this series and I've been looking forward to reading the newest addition. Thanks SO MUCH for sending this to me so quickly. I'm hoping to get to it very, very soon.

Journal Entry 5 by cowgirl-up from Springfield, Ohio USA on Tuesday, December 01, 2009
Besides the first book in the series, this one was by far my favorite. I read it about 2 months after giving birth to my first baby, a girl, and LOL'd at many parts of the novel that described pregnancy and motherhood perfectly.

Journal Entry 6 by cowgirl-up at Springfield, Ohio USA on Monday, May 31, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (5/31/2010 UTC) at Springfield, Ohio USA

Mailed out on May 26th via the book swap feature over at GoodReads.com. Happy reading!