All I Really Need To Know I Learned In Kindergarten

by Robert Fulghum | Health, Mind & Body |
ISBN: 080410526x Global Overview for this book
Registered by booknhand of San Jose, California USA on 5/6/2007
Journal Entry 1 by booknhand from San Jose, California USA on Sunday, May 06, 2007
Picked this up at the Friend's of the Library Sale as I know these books are of interest to many readers.

I read this title ages ago and have passed copies of this book on in the past.

It will be listed on several book trading sites along with here at BC.

Of as long as it is marked AVL you are welcome to request it.

Journal Entry 2 by Marcenda from Carcavelos, Lisboa (distrito) Portugal on Monday, July 09, 2007
I just got it, candywrapped and with a beautiful postcard. Thank you so much, booknhand!

Journal Entry 3 by Marcenda at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Wednesday, February 16, 2011
I can't stand self-help books, but this title caught my attention. I'm really glad I read it. It's funny and very inspiring, without any 'guru-ism' about it. I will release it in the Book Swimming Pool at the III Portuguese Bookcrossing Convention, next April, unless someone asks for it before that. Thank you very much for sharing!

Journal Entry 4 by Marcenda at Torres Novas, Santarém Portugal on Thursday, March 31, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (4/2/2011 UTC) at Torres Novas, Santarém Portugal

Will be released into the Book Swimming Pool at the 3rd Portuguese Bookcrossing Convention.

Journal Entry 5 by ivosousa at Lisboa - City, Lisboa (cidade) Portugal on Tuesday, April 05, 2011
Olá. The book is on my hands