A Cat in the Wings

by Lydia Adamson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by crrcookie of Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on 5/5/2007
Journal Entry 1 by crrcookie from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Saturday, May 05, 2007
This is a book that was picked up from a generous freecycler (dical1) in the area of Waldorf, Maryland!

Journal Entry 2 by dical1 from Waldorf, Maryland USA on Monday, May 07, 2007
good if you like books with a cat as a main character.

Journal Entry 3 by crrcookie from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Tuesday, May 08, 2007
dical1 gave me this book before she got the chance to register it and so after I registered it I gave her the number so that she could make journal entries and be able to track the journey.

Journal Entry 4 by crrcookie from Tecumseh, Oklahoma USA on Saturday, July 07, 2007
This book disappeared fromt he BookCrossing meeting. I am not sure if it was taken by a passer-by or one of the other BookCrossers or perhaps I accidentally left it behind at the Panera Bread in Waldorf. Regardless I am going to set the status to traveling and see if it checks in again with a journal entry.

Journal Entry 5 by nyannayon from Mechanicsville, Maryland USA on Sunday, July 08, 2007
Caught from crrcookie at the meet up that she planned at the Panera Bread in Waldorf, MD

Journal Entry 6 by nyannayon at Mechanicsville, Maryland USA on Saturday, October 08, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (10/8/2011 UTC) at Mechanicsville, Maryland USA

Put on Amazon Marketplace for sale.

Journal Entry 7 by nyannayon at Mechanicsville, Maryland USA on Monday, October 17, 2011
I like the human characters but the whole theater/ballet thing leaves me cold. Also, not enough cats.

Journal Entry 8 by nyannayon at Mechanicsville, Maryland USA on Monday, October 17, 2011
Left it at hte Burger King in charlotte Hall which is where I finished reading it.