Remember Me

by Mary Higgins Clark | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by uppity of Chilliwack, British Columbia Canada on 5/3/2007
Journal Entry 1 by uppity from Chilliwack, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, May 03, 2007
Different cover (red).Bought for release

Amazon Editorial Review:

A killer turns a young family's dream holiday into an unfathomable nightmare....Menley Nichols and her husband, Adam, a criminal attorney, rent a house on Cape Cod, in the hope of restoring their faltering marriage. The birth of their daughter, Hannah, has revitalized their relationship, but Menley has never stopped blaming herself for the accidental death of her two-year-old son. The serenity of the Cape promises a new start.

In Remember House, an eighteenth-century landmark with a sinister past, strange incidents force Menley to relive the accident that killed her son, and she begins to fear for Hannah's safety. Then Adam takes on a client suspected of murder when his wealthy young bride of only three months drowns in a storm -- and the family is drawn into a rising tide of terror. A confrontation on a dark, rain-swept beach leads to a harrowing climax that only Mary Higgins Clark could have created.

Journal Entry 2 by nrs on Friday, May 18, 2007
Just found the book and look forward to reading it. My first 'found' book!

Journal Entry 3 by nrs at Eagle Ridge Hospital in Port Moody , British Columbia Canada on Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (5/30/2007 UTC) at Eagle Ridge Hospital in Port Moody , British Columbia Canada

In the cafeteria

Journal Entry 4 by islandbird from Parksville, British Columbia Canada on Monday, June 04, 2007
I don't generally read thrillers, but plan to read it simply because I found it at the Port Moody Eagle Ridge Hospital, and having heard about bookcrossing, decided to pick up my first copy.

I plan to read it and send it on.

Journal Entry 5 by rvquilter from Oliver, British Columbia Canada on Friday, November 13, 2009
Picked it up in an RV Park Library In Wellton AZ, will read as we travel and release it down the road.

Journal Entry 6 by rvquilter at Wellton, Arizona USA on Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Released 9 yrs ago (11/17/2009 UTC) at Wellton, Arizona USA

excellent read, released to a friend.