The Bride Guide: The Perfect Wedding Planner

Registered by Luz-de-Luna of Veria, Imathia Greece on 5/1/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Luz-de-Luna from Veria, Imathia Greece on Tuesday, May 01, 2007
I ordered this used book online a while ago; it might come in handy for the wedding.

This book will be passed on to my favourite fairy, who is about to have one of the children I know I'm going to love even more than I can think of...

From the bottom of my heart, I wish you a healthy and happy life!
(((((((((((((((((endless hugs))))))))))))))))))))

Journal Entry 3 by StrangeEmily from Trikala, Trikala Greece on Thursday, September 04, 2008
The wedding is over and our baby is on its way!

And the best news is: good Karma worked and another bookcrossing baby is coming. Guess who will be the mom! :-)

Thank you luz-de-Luna for the beautiful book!!!

Journal Entry 4 by Luz-de-Luna from Veria, Imathia Greece on Friday, October 10, 2008
Back to me! I'm glad it was of service. :-)

Well, I hereby announce the beginning of a tradition...
This book will be bound to travel from bride-to-be to bride-to-be, within the BookCrossing circles.
Feel free to keep it for as long as you want, then pass it on to the next future bride, be it in Greece or abroad!
May it offer some inspiration and ideas for the brightest day of your life!!

Journal Entry 5 by Luz-de-Luna at Suprise for another Bookcrosser, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (10/14/2008 UTC) at Suprise for another Bookcrosser, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Travelling to a sweet young lady, who is about to dress up in white!

Η ώρα η καλή! :-)

Journal Entry 6 by SilentSoul from Chania, Chania Greece on Saturday, November 01, 2008
:) Σε ευχαριστω Luz :) Να σαι καλα..