Agatha Raisin and the Deadly Dance (Agatha Raisin 15)

by M.C. Beaton | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by RDWirral of New Ferry, Merseyside United Kingdom on 4/30/2007
Journal Entry 1 by RDWirral from New Ferry, Merseyside United Kingdom on Monday, April 30, 2007
For weebly's NSSEB

Journal Entry 2 by weebly from Hartwell, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Thursday, May 03, 2007
Thanks so much for my lovely bunny surprise - I really enjoy these books and I am trying to rea them in order so it may take me while to get to this one - but I will share it through BCUK when I am done. I am very very pleased with my bunny surpries - very well worth the wait and thanks so much for putting such a well thought parcel together for me.

Requested by Beckydore and Suedo.

Journal Entry 3 by weebly from Hartwell, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 30, 2008
This book has finally made it to the top of mount TBR. I will report back once finished!

Journal Entry 4 by weebly from Hartwell, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 02, 2008
Another saga for Agatha who finally has started up her own detective agency.

These books are not the best inthe world but now I am up to book 15 I feel I have to read them all.

Journal Entry 5 by suedo from Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 02, 2008
I got this from the library recently, so will check if beckydore still wants it.

Journal Entry 6 by suedo from Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 09, 2008
she didn't so I'll offer it on BCUK

Journal Entry 7 by suedo from Redditch, Worcestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 16, 2008
sending to caterinaanna

Journal Entry 8 by Caterinaanna from Coventry, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, January 01, 2009
Thank you suedo. This arrived and was read before Christmas, but I am only now catching up on JEs: hope you were not too worried about it.

Another undemanding and enjoyable Agatha tale, read out of sequence, but that is no matter. This includes her first official cases as owner of her own agency and, as ever, she gets several metaphorical slaps across the face due to her snobbishness and prejudices but triumphs in the end.

I hear there is demand for these on BCUK extra, so I suppose I'd better go over there later today and investigate - but it's Spike's turn on the computer so it will have to wait a while.

Released 10 yrs ago (6/28/2009 UTC) at Town centre - details in release notes in Abingdon, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Somewhere around town, I know not where, on a walk organised by the redoubtable Molyneux. I'm going to cheat a little and try and make sure this goes to a fan of Agatha, as I know there are many out there.

Journal Entry 10 by teachie from High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Sunday, June 28, 2009
Thanks CaterinaAnna, collected today at the Abingdon meet.

Journal Entry 11 by teachie from High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, February 22, 2010
I think I have had my fill of Agatha now - these are getting just a little too fantastic.
This is off to Calalilly who has requested it from the Books since 2000 VBB on BCUK.

Journal Entry 12 by calalilly from Waterlooville, Hampshire United Kingdom on Friday, February 26, 2010
Thank you Teachie received in the post today.