The Three Musketeers

Registered by gomboggit of Baker City, Oregon USA on 4/26/2007
Journal Entry 1 by gomboggit from Baker City, Oregon USA on Thursday, April 26, 2007
Added to the movie bookbox. Oliver Platt, Charlie Sheen, Kiefer Sutherland and Chris O'Donnell starred in the Disney movie.

Journal Entry 2 by ariesgirl29 on Thursday, August 23, 2007
Pulled from movie tie-in bookbox – thanks!!

Journal Entry 3 by ariesgirl29 at Perkins 3455 Poplar Ave (nr Highland) in Memphis, Tennessee USA on Friday, September 07, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (9/8/2007 UTC) at Perkins 3455 Poplar Ave (nr Highland) in Memphis, Tennessee USA

meet-up

Journal Entry 4 by Daelith from Memphis, Tennessee USA on Saturday, September 08, 2007
Picked this up at the meet-up this morning

Journal Entry 5 by Daelith at Hollywood Video - Hwy 64 in Bartlett, Tennessee USA on Monday, September 24, 2007

Released 11 yrs ago (9/24/2007 UTC) at Hollywood Video - Hwy 64 in Bartlett, Tennessee USA

Left below the movie return slot to the right of the door.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site(www.bookcrossing.com), please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join.

I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, Daelith,, as your referring member. When you’ve finished reading this book and are ready to send it on its way again, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Happy BookCrossings!

Releasing as part of the Movie Release Challenge

Journal Entry 6 by buger from Memphis, Tennessee USA on Friday, September 28, 2007
my name is megan and I am the assistant manager at hollywood video. I found this book a few days ago out side of my drop box. It was such a nice thing to find first thing in the morning. I love to read, even more than I like movies. I plan on sending it along to hopefully make someone's day as bright as it made mine. Thank you to the person who left it for me and if you are a customer of mine please let me know the next time you come in. I would love to thank you in person.

CAUGHT IN MEMPHIS TN UNITED STATES