Just Plain Cat

by Nancy K. Robinson | Children's Books |
ISBN: 0590720821 Global Overview for this book
Registered by catsalive of Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on 4/24/2007
Journal Entry 1 by catsalive from Rooty Hill, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, April 24, 2007
The story of a grade 3 boy named Chris who has recently been blessed with a cat that has changed his whole life.

Journal Entry 2 by catsalive at on Monday, September 17, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (9/17/2007 UTC) at

Journal Entry 3 by scrapaholic from Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Saturday, October 20, 2007
What a nice little story.
I work with kids with disabilies (not vision though) so I found this interesting.
Thanks for sharing

Journal Entry 4 by scrapaholic from Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Saturday, October 20, 2007
A fun read

Journal Entry 5 by erinoc from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Sunday, December 09, 2007
Looks cute and is short (so I can probably manage it over xmas!)

Taking out of the cat book bag

Journal Entry 6 by erinoc from Brisbane, Queensland Australia on Sunday, January 06, 2008
This was a great story!! Lovely to read around Christmas (and with a new kitten in my sisters household!)

Now sending on to libertine101 as a thankyou

Journal Entry 7 by libertine101 from Perth City, Western Australia Australia on Friday, January 11, 2008
A suprise for me. Thank you for the books and the labels! :)

Journal Entry 8 by libertine101 from Perth City, Western Australia Australia on Sunday, March 07, 2010
I can't say I was particularly impressed with the mention of declawing, within the first chapter.
Apart from that, this was an okay kids story, though it really needed more feline involvement in the story.

Journal Entry 9 by libertine101 at Annandale, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, March 07, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (3/7/2010 UTC) at Annandale, New South Wales Australia

Sent off to fellow crazy cat lady goodthinkingmax, in a 3kg bag of cat books for her.

Journal Entry 10 by luckaye at Logan City, Queensland Australia on Tuesday, November 15, 2016
Arrived today in a big bag of cat books!

Journal Entry 11 by luckaye at Lucie's Little Free Library in Crestmead, Queensland Australia on Monday, July 22, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (7/22/2019 UTC) at Lucie's Little Free Library in Crestmead, Queensland Australia

placed in the street library