Cat''s Eyewitness (Mrs. Murphy Mysteries)

by Rita Mae Brown | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by midwinter of Tucson, Arizona USA on 4/22/2007
Journal Entry 1 by midwinter from Tucson, Arizona USA on Sunday, April 22, 2007
Registering to share with others. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by HerbertLooby at ~ An Exchange!, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (4/3/2013 UTC) at ~ An Exchange!, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Off to the winner of 'the book and gift you didn't expect' sweeps - enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by elstaplador at Woking, Surrey United Kingdom on Monday, April 08, 2013
Received in the 'book and gift you didn't expect' sweeps - thank you :-)

Journal Entry 4 by elstaplador at Cambridge, Cambridgeshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 17, 2014
Don’t anthropomorphise animals. They don’t like it. Not my sort of book, I'm afraid - all the animal dialogue in this made me cringe so much I had to give up on it.

Journal Entry 5 by elstaplador at Crime and Tea Sweepstake, Sweepstake Winner -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, September 18, 2014

Released 5 yrs ago (9/18/2014 UTC) at Crime and Tea Sweepstake, Sweepstake Winner -- Controlled Releases

Sending to the winner of the Mystery and Tea sweepstake. Hope many good things come your way!

Journal Entry 6 by Nataliec7 at West Molesey, Surrey United Kingdom on Sunday, September 28, 2014
Received as the winner of the Mystery and Tea sweeps. Thanks very much Elstaplador. When I opened the package it started raining tea bags!
Thanks very much.

Journal Entry 7 by Nataliec7 at Barry, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, September 28, 2019
5 years to the day I received this book, I am making a journal entry! What a coincidence?! This happened with another book recently. Sorry to have kept this book for such a long time. I tend to read all the books I receive so it often takes me some time to get to them!

My thoughts on the book...
A nice little book. Not one I would have chosen so glad I got the chance to read it. I can imagine that the series is quite a good selection of books and maybe I will get to read the rest at some point.
I enjoyed getting to know Harry and Susan and the animals. All in all, an easy read.

Released 1 mo ago (10/11/2019 UTC) at St Luke's Community Centre, Duston in Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Hi There and welcome to bookcrossing!

Bookcrossing is a community of booklovers who want to share their books with the world. You have just found a free book and its yours to do with as you with. You can read it and pass it on, or keep it.

The BCID you entered is unique to this book.Please make a journal entry to say where you found the book, what you thought of it and where you release it. You can remain anonymous or you can become a member of bookcrossing (its free!). Please consider using Nataliec7 as your referring member if you join. Lets keep this book travelling to as many readers as possible.

Releasing at the Uncon.

Journal Entry 9 by wingFifnawing at Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Sunday, October 13, 2019
This book was left over on the book buffet at the end of the UnCon.

Released 1 mo ago (10/13/2019 UTC) at -- Somewhere in Northampton in Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Took it on the release walk in Northampton and left it in the city centre on a bench.