The Dream-Hunter (A Dream-Hunter Novel, Book 1)

by Sherrilyn Kenyon | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingAzukiwing of Miami, Florida USA on 4/18/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingAzukiwing from Miami, Florida USA on Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Picked it up at library volunteering for swapping, since so many BookObsessers seem to like fantasy. It does look intriguing to me so I hope it is popular.

From back cover:
Condemned by the gods to live eternity without emotions, Arikos can only feel when he's in the dreams of others. For thousands of years, he's drifted through the human unconsious, searching for sensation. Now he's finally found a dreamer whose vivid mind can fill his emptiness.

Dr. Megeara Kafieri watched her father ruin himself and his reputation as he searched to prove Atlantis was real. Her deathbed promise to him has now brought her to Greece where she intends to prove that the fabled island's existence. Instead, she finds a stranger floating in the sea - one whose face she's seen many times... in her dreams.

Arikos has made a pad with Hades: In exchange for two weeks as a mortal man, he must return to Olympus with a human soul - Megeara's.

Journal Entry 2 by wingAzukiwing from Miami, Florida USA on Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Taking to the Convention, hopefully some sticky fingers find their way to this hunk!

Journal Entry 3 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Sunday, April 22, 2007
I got this in the BookObsessed Live Swap at Sticky Fingers! I'm looking forward to starting this series! Thanks Azuki!

Journal Entry 4 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Tuesday, July 17, 2007
On the way back to Florida to wss4 who picked this up in the BookObsessed.com Paranormal and Urban Fantasy swap. Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 5 by wss4 from Branford, Florida USA on Saturday, July 21, 2007
Book arrived today. I have as of yet not read any of Kenyon's Dark Hunter books but I have most of them on my TBR pile. I look forward to this new series by her as well.