Chicken Soup for the Soul: A Spoonful of Inspiration

by Various | Religion & Spirituality |
Registered by mom2jwn of East Freedom, Pennsylvania USA on 4/15/2007
Journal Entry 1 by mom2jwn from East Freedom, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, April 15, 2007
A tiny little book of stories of comfort & hope. Got from my sister along with a mug & tea bags.

Journal Entry 2 by wingwhiskeyjanewing from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Thursday, September 6, 2007
Thanks for thinking of me mom2jwn! I love the Chicken Soup books!

Journal Entry 3 by wingwhiskeyjanewing from Albuquerque, New Mexico USA on Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Read this lovely book and plan to share it.

WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING Congratulations! You found a traveling book! This book has been set free. It is yours to keep or share. Please take a moment to make a brief journal entry to let me know the book has found a new home.

UPDATE 02/22/09: This is amazing! I w/r this book this morning at Denny's in Las Vegas. Before I even got back to my suite at The Palazzo to make a release note, there is already a journal entry!!! Now that is exciting!

Thanks for journaling!!!

Journal Entry 4 by BUTTER22 from Las Vegas, Nevada USA on Sunday, February 22, 2009
THIS IS SO COOL I NEVER HEARD OF THIS BUT NOW THAT I KNOW ILL TRY TO LOOK FOR MORE IM THINKING OF PASSING THE BOOK ON TO SEE WERE ELSE I GOES.

CAUGHT IN LAS VEGAS NEVADA