Real Vampires Have Curves

by Gerry Bartlett | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by noumena12 of Dayton, Ohio USA on 4/14/2007
Journal Entry 1 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Saturday, April 14, 2007
Synopsis
What-did you think all vamps were pale, thin and brooding? Don't I wish.
Gloriana St. Clair is an eternally "full-figured" vampire-she just happened to be bloating when a sexy Scotsman sank his teeth into her. She and said Scot-Angus Jeremiah Campbell III, aka Jeremy Blade-have been on and off again for centuries, currently off. A couple hundred years has taught them how to press each other's buttons-in good ways and bad.

Glory's headed for Austin and a new business venture: Vintage Vamp's Emporium. After all, she loves clothes, and she is an antique. Only problem is, there's a billionaire techno-freak vampire hunter on the loose. Blade's in total he-vampire mode, and wants Glory to move in with him so he can "protect" her. But it's time for this vamp to explore her own powers

Journal Entry 2 by Apolonia from Lynn, Massachusetts USA on Friday, April 20, 2007
I wanted this so baaaaddd!!! Thanks Ann!!

Journal Entry 3 by Apolonia from Lynn, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, June 30, 2007
I enjoyed this book, it was cute and the sex scenes weren't bad at all. On one hand I liked that it wasn't a straight romance without much conflict, but on the other hand the way the book ended you'll have to buy the sequel to see how it ends. Luckily it comes out next month so I won't have to wait long. Thanks again Ann for giving me a wishlist book. I am sending it as a Rabck to NursieGirl42. I hope you enjoy it!!