A Feast for Crows (A Song of Ice & Fire)

by George R.R. Martin | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by LeighBCD on 4/14/2007
Journal Entry 1 by LeighBCD on Saturday, April 14, 2007
Just love this series - it's the latest one. What will I do when I finish it? I cannot keep hanging on waiting for No 6 forever!!!

Journal Entry 2 by LeighBCD on Friday, May 11, 2007
George Martin wrote in an afterword to this novel that "this one was a bitch". I know what he means because this was slow-moving. I kept waiting for the zing but it did not arrive. One good twist at the end but the novel was plodding overall. Also, I did not like that some major characters did not appear in the book at all. Martin implied that in the next novels, all the characters in this one will not be there. This is just so annoying...

HOWEVER this was still a great read even though it took me nearly a month to finish it. I had 3 days in Lincoln and managed to finish the book while chilling out on my mother's sofa :-))

Journal Entry 3 by LeighBCD at Nightingale Lane in Clapham, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, June 14, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (6/14/2007 UTC) at Nightingale Lane in Clapham, Greater London United Kingdom

Enjoy the novel and welcome to Bookcrossing!!

Journal Entry 4 by jasminetree from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, June 15, 2007
I found the book on the park bench on my way to Clapham South tube station in the morning- it made my day! I have never read anything by George RR Martin before, and it is slightly daunting going in on the 6th book in the series, but I'll crack on; it's always great to be introduced to new writers and genres. I will let you know how I get on.