Planned downtime coming up
Planned site outage for security related maintenance: June 25th, 5:00PM - 6PM ET (Eastern Time). Expected duration: just a few minutes.

Coma: A Novel

by Robin Cook | Horror |
Registered by sejent of Louisville, Kentucky USA on 2/1/2003
Journal Entry 1 by sejent from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Saturday, February 1, 2003
I'm not a big Robin Cook fan, so I haven't read this book. It is a hardcover with no book jacket, but other than that, it is in very good condition.

Journal Entry 2 by sejent at Starbucks -- Shelbyville Rd & Hurstbourne in Louisville, Kentucky USA on Saturday, February 1, 2003
Released on Saturday, February 01, 2003 at Starbucks -- Shelbyville Rd & Hurstbourne in Louisville, Kentucky USA.

left on the table in the "vault" room (this Starbucks used to be a bank)

Journal Entry 3 by aka-thedish from Louisville, Kentucky USA on Tuesday, April 1, 2003
i work at starbucks, and it was the weirdest thing when i found this book. i was cleaning the cafe and found it lying there. it had a post-it note on it saying something along the line of read me, take me, i'm free... i'm not quite sure because it was some time ago. i look inside expecting to see a name and i see a sticker and all this info. i think this is really an awesome thing to be doing. an interesting way to get people to read, discuss it, and it's free!! besides, i found the book very interesting and actually enjoyed it.