First Lady

Registered by Breeni of Kannapolis, North Carolina USA on 4/8/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Breeni from Kannapolis, North Carolina USA on Sunday, April 08, 2007
Will release on Charleston convention trip.

Reserved for noumena12.

Journal Entry 2 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Friday, April 20, 2007
Thanks Breeni!

From the Publisher
The beautiful young widow of the President of the United States thought she was free of the White House, but circumstances have forced her back into the role of the First Lady. Not for long, however, because she's made up her mind to escape--if only for a few days - so she can live the life of an ordinary person. All she needs is the perfect disguise...and she's just found it. As an entire nation searches for her, the First Lady teams up with an infuriatingly secretive, quietly seductive stranger and two adorable little orphaned girls in need of a family. And all together they head out across the heartland chasing their own American Dream--on a wild journey, adventure, and glorious rebirth.

Journal Entry 3 by noumena12 at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (6/17/2008 UTC) at RABCK, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Wishlist RABCK on the way to Chelli-Garza
Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 4 by cheli-garza from Dallas, Texas USA on Friday, June 27, 2008
Thanks, noumena12! This was a great surprise. I appreciate it. :)
This is going on my TBR-soon mini bookcase. Or maybe even on the stack by my bed. It looks great. I've already peeked inside!

Journal Entry 5 by cheli-garza from Dallas, Texas USA on Friday, August 08, 2008
The perfect book to take along on a trip to the DMV. Since there were 35 people in front of me, it was the perfect opportunity to read a few pages!

Journal Entry 6 by cheli-garza from Dallas, Texas USA on Monday, August 11, 2008
Spoiler following: I just loved this story. It was great from start to finish. The last scene was terrific. Black power! I only wish Tamara didn't have to die.

Journal Entry 7 by cheli-garza at Beckley Courthouse in Dallas, Texas USA on Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Released 10 yrs ago (10/22/2008 UTC) at Beckley Courthouse in Dallas, Texas USA

Left it outside the courthouse on an early voting day. :)

If you find this book, congrats! It was left here just for you. This is a bookcrossing book, set to travel the world and make new friends. I hope that it has found one in you. If you like it, please feel free to keep it. Or, you can always set it free as well or pass it on to a friend or relative. The choice is yours.

While you're here, please take a look around the site. It's a fun place, full of friendly people. There is no charge for basic membership. The site is just a way to register books and set them free or even trade with others. If you decide to become a member, please say that cheli-garza (that's me!) referred you. I don't get anything out of it, just a good feeling for spreading the word about what a fun place this is.

Thanks for picking the book up. Enjoy!