My Young Years

by Artur Rubinstein | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingOBCZ-Averechtswing of Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on 4/11/2007
Journal Entry 1 by wingOBCZ-Averechtswing from Utrecht, Utrecht Netherlands on Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Donated.

Journal Entry 2 by Gnoe at Elsenborn - Truschbaum in Bütgenbach, Liège / Luik Belgium on Sunday, July 13, 2008

Released 13 yrs ago (7/13/2008 UTC) at Elsenborn - Truschbaum in Bütgenbach, Liège / Luik Belgium

The book was released in the Truschbaum (key tree) itself - with a little help from someone who is just a bit larger than myself.

A few years ago the original Truschbaum that had been a landmark for travelers for centuries, fell down and a new one was planted. So this Truschbaum is in it's young years ;)

But this is also a themed release because I have visited this area (the Ardennen) a few times in my own young years.

The Truschbaum is situated opposite restaurant 'Le Griesdeck', a place frequented by bikers (amongst others).

Happy hunting!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing on Thursday, August 14, 2008
I haven't read the book. The letters where to small :-)

CAUGHT IN ELSENBORN LUIK BELGIUM