corner corner Wild

Wild
by Lori Foster | Romance
Registered by Ametisti of Vantaa, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on 7/26/2007

status (set by bookwormess): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Ametisti from Vantaa, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Thursday, July 26, 2007

Ordered from B&N. It took a MONTH for this book to arrive from the US. It better be worth the wait :)

Journal Entry 2 by Ametisti from Vantaa, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Monday, July 30, 2007

A basic romance with some hot scenes but a surprisingly interesting plot. I felt especially humored when finding out that the leading lady was a technical writer! YAY! Tech writers are mystical, sexy, talented, and interesting people :)

After reading the book I got this feeling that the story was so oldfashioned -- maybe the author was trying too hard to make things mystical... or maybe the book was simply too long and then in the end the loose ends were quickly pulled together. These hot romance stories set in the contemporary times work the best for me when the story is short and well written. Must admit that I prefer the longer stories to be set in "the old days" with pirates, landlords, horses and hound dogs, cold stone castles, sea winds, moores, fogs, sunrises over the black forest... sigh.

However, this book was a nice read when suffering from a summer cold and waiting for the HP7 to arrive in the mail.

Journal Entry 3 by Ametisti at -- Somewhere in Helsinki / Jossain päin kaupunkia in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (8/24/2007 UTC) at -- Somewhere in Helsinki / Jossain päin kaupunkia in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

This book will be released at the Night of the Arts event in Helsinki on August 24. Bookcrossers have a table at the Museum in the Post Office. Welcome!

Journal Entry 4 by bookwormess from Kotka, Kymenlaakso / Kymmenedalen Finland on Friday, August 24, 2007

I picked up the book from the bookcrossing table as there was quite many left there. I'll rerelease it in Vihti during the weekend, there's some event on Saturday.

Journal Entry 5 by bookwormess at -- Jossain Vihdissä in Vihti, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, August 24, 2007

Released 10 yrs ago (8/24/2007 UTC) at -- Jossain Vihdissä in Vihti, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Will be left on a bus stop in the centre of Vihti.