Fitzsimons on Rugby Loose in the Tight Five

by Peter Fitzsimons | Sports | This book has not been rated.
Registered by id-rather-be-at of Sydney, New South Wales Australia on 4/5/2007
Journal Entry 1 by id-rather-be-at from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, April 5, 2007
This is one I'll pass on - sports aren't really my thing, if I pick up enough sports books I'll do a sports RABCK, if you'd like it please feel free to email.

Journal Entry 2 by icanbeyourhero from Boondall, Queensland Australia on Monday, April 16, 2007
This book came from id-rather-be-at as part of a well stuffed 3kg book bag. Many thanks. For my ever growing TBR pile.

Journal Entry 3 by icanbeyourhero at Controlled release in Boondall, Queensland Australia on Thursday, July 5, 2007

Released 15 yrs ago (7/5/2007 UTC) at Controlled release in Boondall, Queensland Australia

Unfortunately I don't get a chance to read or BookCross much anymore so have decided to pass all my BC books to Froggirlwendy. We live in the same house so it's not like I can't read them if I want to :o)

Journal Entry 4 by froggirlwendy from Bracken Ridge, Queensland Australia on Thursday, July 5, 2007
Received from my partner, icanbeyourhero, during his book clearout. He doesn't get time for reading much anymore so I will gladly take his books & BookCross them in way one way or another. Hugs :o)

Released 15 yrs ago (9/8/2007 UTC) at Australian Bookcrossing convention 2007 in Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia

On it's way to the ABC2007 for release.

Australian Bookcrossing Convention Melbourne
5-7 October 2007

Journal Entry 6 by MelbCon from Melbourne CBD, Victoria Australia on Monday, September 10, 2007
Gratefully received, to be released at the convention in October. Thanks from the convention committee.

Journal Entry 7 by charbono from Creswick, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Caught at the Australian BookCrossing Convention in Melbourne.

Sports are definitely not my thing either, so I'll be releasing this book without reading it.

Released 14 yrs ago (10/15/2007 UTC) at Renmark-Paringa Community Centre (Chaffey House) in Renmark, South Australia Australia

On the BookCrossing shelf.