Stephen Hero

by James Joyce | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Nisaba000 of Dubbo, New South Wales Australia on 4/3/2007
Journal Entry 1 by Nisaba000 from Dubbo, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, April 3, 2007
A quirky fictitious biography. Nothing like the book it later led to: "Portrait of the Artist as a young man". Worth a read.

Journal Entry 2 by Nisaba000 at Cooma Train Station in Cooma, New South Wales Australia on Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Released 15 yrs ago (4/6/2007 UTC) at Cooma Train Station in Cooma, New South Wales Australia

This book will be released somewhere along the way between Tuggerah and Cooma, on this coming Saturday or the following Wednesday. I'll be throwing books around in trains, coaches, stations etc.

Journal Entry 3 by nodnodwinkwink on Wednesday, October 17, 2007
Found the book sitting on a small bridge in Cooma, picked it up and travelled over 15000km with it. Was always to busy to read because i was backpacking from sydney to perth. It was a good read and has made me want to go back to A Portrait of the Artist of a Young Man.

Not sure why but the line "he ransacked his vocabulary" has stuck in my head...

I'll probably either give it to a flatmate or leave it on the train where so many people have taken to reading due to delays in public transport...

CAUGHT IN COOMA NEW SOUTH WALES AUSTRALIA