The Plague

by Albert Camus | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by allysther of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 4/16/2007
Journal Entry 1 by allysther from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Monday, April 16, 2007
Pre-numbered label used for registration.

Journal Entry 2 by CharlestonBCers from Charleston, South Carolina USA on Monday, April 16, 2007
In a box of books sent for release at the convention. Many thanks!

Journal Entry 3 by Savagefuzzball from Wilmington, Delaware USA on Monday, April 23, 2007
Got this book at the convention in Charleston and going to read soon!

Journal Entry 4 by wingDragonGoddesswing at Olathe, Kansas USA on Saturday, April 30, 2011
Brought to Kansas by discoverylover and Skyring on their way cross the country. I snagged some for release here in the middle of the US. Thanks!

Journal Entry 5 by wingDragonGoddesswing at West Ridge Bowling Alley in Topeka, Kansas USA on Saturday, April 30, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (4/30/2011 UTC) at West Ridge Bowling Alley in Topeka, Kansas USA

Hello! I’m glad you found this book! If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! Please leave a journal entry letting me know this book is safe with you. You may remain anonymous. The book is yours to do with what you want, but please consider releasing the book when you are finished with it so it may continue its journey. If you choose to join BookCrossing, please consider using me, Dragongoddess, as the member who referred you. Thanks and enjoy!