S is for Silence (Kinsey Millhone Mysteries)

by Sue Grafton | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by katintheboots on 5/19/2007
Journal Entry 1 by katintheboots on Saturday, May 19, 2007
Pre-numbered label used for registration. This book was donated to Bookcrossing by a patron in the coffee shop where I maintain an OBCZ. This type of book doesn't seem to move very fast out of the OBCZ, and I know this is a popular series, so I'm going to try to get this to someone who will enjoy it.

Journal Entry 2 by katintheboots on Saturday, May 19, 2007
Int'l Bookray

Thanks for participating in this bookray. I request that you complete the following four steps during this bookray. I'd enjoy it if you posted an entry once you've finished the novel with a book rating and your thoughts, but that's certainly not required.

1. Journal when you receive the book and PM the next person in line to get their address so that you'll have it when you're done.
2. Read the book promptly - ideally, within a month of receiving it. If it's taking longer than you'd planned to get through it, make a journal entry to let myself and the other ray members know that you haven't forgotten it.
3. Journal when the book leaves and is traveling on to the next reader.
4. Last person in the ray is free to do whatever they wish with the book.

bilbi (France) - Int'l
soleille (Germany) - Int'l
Scarlet1967 (Canada) - Int'l <-- Stalled here despite repeated attempts at contact.
carelaisa (Canada) - Canada/USA preferred

Journal Entry 3 by katintheboots on Saturday, June 16, 2007
I sent this to bilbi this afternoon via international first class mail. The US postal changes in May eliminated international letterpost mail, so that was my only option. I guess I'll have to watch my international shipping from now on.

Journal Entry 4 by bilbi from Chambéry, Rhône-Alpes France on Monday, June 25, 2007
I'm just back from a MBC (a megabookcrossing), which is a big book hunt. It was in Nice, the French riviera was really sunny and bc friends were as great as ever !
Just one bookring to read before starting this one !
I love this series ! I'm very keen on female detectives !

Journal Entry 5 by bilbi from Chambéry, Rhône-Alpes France on Saturday, June 30, 2007
Whoa ! It was a long time since I had read a Kinsey Milhone book ! And it was just a great investigation !
I know that I haven't enjoyed her two previous books that much but in "S is for silence", Kinsey is just as tough a sleuth as ever !

Thanks again for sharing \o/

Journal Entry 6 by bilbi from Chambéry, Rhône-Alpes France on Monday, August 6, 2007
Hi !

I sent the book to soleille a few days after my previous journal entry...

Hope we''ll hear of it soon !

Journal Entry 7 by soleille from Leipzig, Sachsen Germany on Friday, October 12, 2007
Sorry it took so long to journal- a great read, and I'Ll contact the next reader for their addy soon!

Journal Entry 8 by soleille from Leipzig, Sachsen Germany on Friday, November 16, 2007
on its way to Scarlet

Journal Entry 9 by Scarlet1967 from Brantford, Ontario Canada on Sunday, December 30, 2007
Received book on Dec 27th.